The bluDockTM Accessory Package includes the
Guardian2 TM software application.
Reduce data logging time
Share saved water sample data
Lose the clipboard and still easily comply with recordkeeping requirements
Package includes everything you need to transfer data wirelessly from any Ultrameter II, Ultrameter III, PoolPro or Digital Dialysate Meter to your personal computer via Bluetooth technology.
The bluDock software, Guardian2 , has an easy to use interface with user intuitive functions for storing, sorting and exporting data.
A wireless USB adapter (dongle) may be purchased online or from your local electronics store for Mac or PC platforms that do not have built-in Bluetooth wireless communication capabilities.
Guardian2 Data Window Displaying Records
Guardian2 Tool Panel
The Blutooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Myron L® Company is under license. Other trademarks and tradenames are those of their respective owners.
• Easy to install software available at Guardian2 Applications downloads page.
• The bluDock’s Guardian2 application will operate on Windows® 7 or later and macOS® 10.13 or later with Bluetooth capability. If you are running an older operating system, contact the Myron L® Company.
• Automatically organizes data by record number; measurement parameter; value and units; solution mode; temperature; date; and time.
• Export data files to spreadsheet formats such as Microsoft Excel® (.xls and .xlsx) or universal formatting (.csv) files.
• Save data files in a secure, encrypted format (.mlcx)
• Catalog data by source by assigning instrument name.
• Set instrument time and date.
• Clear instrument memory.